- No partner necessary. We do rotations (but you can bring someone to dance with if you want)
- No registration required. Show up and pay the day of class
- No experience necessary. Give it a try. If it doesn’t work tell us.
- No set roles. Dance lead or follow as you please.
- Classes are at 7:00 pm Monday at the Charlotte Street Arts Centre Auditorium on the second floor (unless stated otherwise)
- $30 for a block of four classes, or $10 per class
- Included in class price is social dance time after class from 8:00 pm onwards
- One can show up at 8:00 pm and just pay $5 for social dance time
Fredericton Swing Dance has been providing Lindy Hop lessons in a fun, social atmosphere since September 2010. Come learn some hep cat moves from the original swing dance of the 20s, 30s and 40s. Whether student or community member, with a partner or by yourself, experienced or beginner, our lessons are for you!
Most classes teach partner dance, but you do not have to bring a partner. You can check out a list of most of the classes/topics we teach here. The calendar below is up-to-date most of the time, but last-minute updates such as cancellations due to weather can also be found on the Facebook page, Facebook group, and/or e-mails. Questions? See the FAQ. We strive to be a safe and inclusive environment so please check out our safety policy.
|July 26, 2020||July 27, 2020||July 28, 2020||July 29, 2020||July 30, 2020||July 31, 2020||August 1, 2020|
|August 2, 2020||August 3, 2020||August 4, 2020||August 5, 2020||August 6, 2020||August 7, 2020||August 8, 2020|
|August 9, 2020||August 10, 2020||August 11, 2020||August 12, 2020||August 13, 2020||August 14, 2020||August 15, 2020|
|August 16, 2020||August 17, 2020||August 18, 2020||August 19, 2020||August 20, 2020||August 21, 2020||August 22, 2020|
|August 23, 2020||August 24, 2020||August 25, 2020||August 26, 2020||August 27, 2020||August 28, 2020||August 29, 2020|
|August 30, 2020||August 31, 2020||September 1, 2020||September 2, 2020||September 3, 2020||September 4, 2020||September 5, 2020|